So its March already….I’m already wearing cotton salwar kurta’s to work and thinking about when to put my cooler in. Where did winter go?
It seems like it disappeared in a fluff of trips to Jaipur, weddings, polo and trying to figure out what exactly I was going to be doing this year.
And what am I doing? What’s the story for this year?
Its not quite clear yet….
- Figure out my space professionally
- Definitely write more….
- Have another child (this is the one that’s MOST fun to work on)
- Move house (the damn landlord keeps raising the rent and we’re bursting out of the seams – I NEED MORE SPACE FOR MY SHOES!)
- Try and get Vaava to sleep through the night (easier said than done)
- Be better at love
So where are we at now?
- Well the professional thing is happening but all I seem to be doing is adding responsibilities rather than sorting out the one’s I already have…perhaps not quite the solution I was hoping for…but we’re getting their slowly.
- Well I’m definitely writing more…but combined with #1 it just means that I have no time for anything else!
- Going to practice this one tonight!!!!!
- Does anyone have a beautiful house that they might want to rent to us? Preferably in south delhi, with a garden or terrace, and HUGE kitchen….ahhhh if wishes were horses!
- HAHAHAHA….she’s only getting worse not better…and this is having a negative impact on my efforts to achieve #3
- I am trying I am trying…to be better….to not get as frazzled as I get…to be accepting of differences…to be more patient (tolerant)….
Not too bad for 2 months down….